Not much happening today. The wind has been blowing pretty strong the past few days making the ocean kind of rough. Not very good for the pups so maybe we'll take them down to LoDeMarcos tomorrow.. to the south end of the beach where its calmer with no riptide.
A French Canadian couple stopped at the park this afternoon and asked about prices and wanted to see if their 36ft 5th wheel would fit. After measuring the sites they decided they were too big. So we're still the only RV here.
I haven't been down to Guayabitos early in the morning to buy fresh fish and shrimp from the fishermen. I plan to do so tomorrow and will take pictures.